Quality Management System
Reduce risk – engineer quality into every product, ensure timely delivery within budget.
We apply our Quality Management System to provide consistent and superior performance on schedule and within budget. Between complex mandates and tight budgets, organizations can’t afford to miss deadlines or deliver less-than-excellent programs. That’s why Ascellon’s quality program doesn’t just manage quality, but assures consistent, superior performance on schedule and on budget.
Capability Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI LEVEL 3)
What CMMI Maturity Level 3 rating means for you:
To learn more about our CMMI maturity level rating and what it means for your organization, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Quality Mangement System
Our Quality Policy:
Continually improve the effectiveness of our quality management system (QMS) in order to meet or exceed customers’ requirements for management consulting, information technology and program management services.
The Scope of Our Quality Management System (QMS)
The QMS applies to all customer projects and products, including direct and indirect internal processes that support the delivery of customer products.
- High-quality software products produced on schedule and at lowest cost
- Accurate estimates for bids and proposals
- Customer Satisfaction—we understand, and use, the QMS for the benefit of our customers
Quality Management System Procedures:
- Quality Management System — A documented, audited and ISO registered QMS for delivering Management Consulting, Information Technology and Program Management services.
- Management Responsibility — Our executive management and all employees are committed to ensuring customer requirements are met with the aim of enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Resource Management — Effective project management to ensure the deployment of appropriate resources at the right time for all projects.
- Product Realization — Our Project and Program Managers plan the processes, documents, resources, verification, validation, monitoring, and final inspection specific to their project using a formal project plan.
- Measurement, Analysis and Improvement — We continually improve our processes by collecting and analyzing data on customer satisfaction, service conformity, preventive action, and suppliers.